Packaging your foods in the right way for the right purpose is essential. It makes them look good, transports them safely and keeps them in perfect condition.
The right packaging is crucially important for sales and imperative for ease-of-use.
Our stringent food hygiene and health & safety standards accompanied by the latest packaging technology make sure your sauces and ingredients are always pristine when they arrive.
Which packaging is right for you?
- Whether it’s a bespoke branded laminate or a clear laminate we have a range of solutions to offer. Available from 5g up to 100g (depending on product composition) and the ability to pack both hot and ambient products. Available in dispenser boxes as well as bulk.
- Available in 150ml and 250ml glass.
- Available as a 15kg option our white food grade buckets are designed for ease of use and combines a tamper evident lid seal. Typically used for viscous sauces
- Jerri cans
- Available in a variety of sizes the jerri can offers the versatility of accommodating smaller or non –continuous production runs or where space at the work station is limited.
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC)
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) and pallecon is ideal for high volume production. Offered as a 1000 litre, food grade, plastic vessel and being suitable for stacking is an effective way of making the most of your storage space. It can be connected to pumps and depositors and is a far less labour intensive option to smaller packaging configurations. The pallecon is ideal for thick sauces ensuring minimum wastage. We offer standard or sloping IBC options.